Restore your photos with 7 simple steps
Did you accidentally detect photos from your iPhone? Maybe you thought you didn’t need the picture, but now you regret your decision.
If you have deleted the pictures, your first step will likely be to go and look for them in the Recently Deleted folder. When you delete images from iPhone, they will be transferred to the New Deleted folder for a period of 29 days before being lost forever.
If you don’t find it in the New Deleted folder, your other options might be in this case, you have to take the photos from either an iCloud backup or iTunes. However, this method also has a problem. To restore photos from a backup, you must overwrite your current data by restoring a complete backup. Apart from that, you might not have a backup at all.
And that’s where this article comes in. We will show you how to recover photos deleted from iPhone without backup.
To recover photos deleted from an iPhone without a backup, you need to use a third party tool called Dr.Fone – Recover. This is a tool that can help you find deleted images and other data on your iPhone, even if you have not maintained a backup. After you detect a file, you also have the option to choose which file you want to recover and just retrieve it.
When you are dealing with an iPhone, you only have to use third-party tools that are 100% trustworthy. That’s why we confidently recommend Dr.Fone – Recover. This is a tool that has been launched by one of the world’s leading technology companies called Wondershare, which has received critical acclaim from leading media outlets such as Forbes and Deloitte. Apart from that, it also enjoys the trust of millions of users throughout the world. In this way, you can put your complete belief in it.
Below, I’ll give you a step-by-step introduction on how to recover photos deleted from an iPhone without a backup.
How to recover photos deleted from iPhone without backup using dr.fone –
If you follow the steps given, you can recover deleted photos without problems.
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a data cable.
2. Install Dr.fone to your computer and launch it.
3. Select the ‘Restore’ option from the main menu.
4. Your iPhone will be detected automatically and you will be taken to the next window.
5. You will find a blue panel on the left with three options. Select the option called ‘Restore from iOS Device’. You will find menus on various types of data on the device, some of which fall into the ‘Deleted’ category. Select ‘Photos’ and any other categories that apply to you. Click ‘Start Scan.’
6. After the scan is complete, I will be taken to the gallery.
7. In this gallery, you can see photos and images in the gallery and you can scroll through categories in the left panel. Choose the category that applies to you and then go through the images in the gallery. Select the image that you want to recover and then click ‘Restore to Computer.’
After this process is complete, you will find all the recovered images on your computer. That’s all it takes to recover deleted photos from your iPhone without backup!